Why Choose Our Single Ply Membrane System?
Shield your building with the best Conklin’s Single-Ply Membrane Rooﬁng Systems are made with premium thermoplastic membranes. During installation, membrane rolls are overlapped and welded together to form an exceptionally durable, waterproof, energy-efficient shield that will deliver unsurpassed protection for years to come.
Advantages of Conklin’s Single Ply Membrane System:
• Stops leaks with superior waterproofing.
• Offers superior protection from wind and hail.
• Offers fire and chemical resistance.
• Increases energy efficiency and lowers utility expense with its cool, white reflective surface.
• Can be applied in all seasons, performs in all climates.
• Up to 20-year warranty available.
Single Ply Membrane System
“Conklin’s Single-Ply Membrane Systems can be applied almost year-round. Typically, they add about two months to either end of our roofing season – plus they stand up to another Montana weather hazard: hail storms. I’ve applied single-ply roofs that have been through baseball-size hail and high winds with no damage!”